Build and share your product roadmap from one place
You’re just seconds away from starting your FREE trial:
No credit card required.
ALL packages come with the following features:
- Idea Management
- Capture ideas, flesh them out into more detail, and prioritize them on your roadmap.
- Build a visual roadmap to show where you are now, and where you’re going in the future.
- Product Specs
- Write simple or detailed specs so your ideas are ready for development.
- Add and annotate any visual collateral in your backlog, from notes on the whiteboard to final designs.
- User Personas
- Identify the needs of those who need your product the most.
- Customer Feedback
- Delight your customers by actualy showing them that you’re delivering on their feedback.
- Daily and Weekly Reports
- Everyone on the team will stay up to date on what’s going on, with truly useful email reports.
- Extra Security
- Have peace of mind that your ideas and product plans are safe and secure. We provide full SSL thoughout!
- Access to Slack community
- You and your team can join our exclusive Slack community for ProdPadders. General support, feedback, and chatter with fellow product experts.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
We can hook you up with a Starter Plan for just $20/year if you’re just getting started or if this is for a side project. We also have a Consultant Plan ready for you if you work with multiple companies. Contact us for more details!
Get every team member on ProdPad for free
Our pledge to ProdPad customers
We believe ProdPad is an investment in building better products as a team. That’s why no matter what plan you choose, you get to bring every team member onboard for free.
For decades, overwhelmed product managers have been storing ideas from their teams and customers in home-grown systems that they end up working through alone. We don’t want that for you. We believe that you have the power to build the best possible product when you bring your entire team to solve problems together.
With ProdPad, every team member gets to contribute to your product. To us, that’s what teamwork is all about.
Will I be locked into a contract?
No contracts here! You can cancel your subscription at anytime. You won’t be charged for your next billing cycle, and you’ll be able to keep using the account until the end of the period you’ve already paid for.
What about all of my data?
You can keep it. You can export all of your ideas, roadmaps, and other data anytime. Learn more here.
Do you offer any special plans (re: discount) for young, rowdy startups?
We know what it’s like to be a young startup, so we are currently trialling this very affordable option. It includes 1 product manager and 1 product. If you feel this is right for you, contact us!
Can I add more products, people or integrations to my package?
Yep, our packages are customizable. If you’re on the Plus plan, then extra products or product managers are $10 per month each. If you’re on the Premium plan, then product managers and products come in sets of 5, for $30 per month per set. And on Plus or Premium, you can add extra integrations for $15 per month each.
How can I pay?
Pay online with your Visa, Mastercard or American Express, processed securely through Recurly in an SSL protected page.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yep, we can accept a bank transfer or check for any annual pre-paid plan. Get in touch with your PO and billing details and we’ll send you an invoice.
What’s included in my package?
We have a full breakdown of the features listed above in our Help Center.
Do I have to give you my credit card to try it out?
Nope. Just sign up with your email address and you immediately get to access every feature on ProdPad for at least 7 days.
What do you mean my free trial lasts “at least 7 days”? Aha! It means we reward you for trying different parts of ProdPad while you’re on your trial. You can currently earn a total of more than 30 days free trial time. You can see the full list of cool new tasks to try on your ProdPad dashboard.
If you love it, you can either upgrade during your trial or wait until the end. Enjoy!
Have you got other questions? No problem, we’re happy to help and would love to hear from you. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.