Solve problems at scale
As a coach, consultant or agency, you’re managing multiple clients and educating them in best practices and techniques that will ensure the success of their product.
Introducing your clients to the best product management practices with ProdPad will enable you deliver success with a strong structure and framework.
With multiple account access, you can watch quietly from the background as your clients take the reins over their product process.
How it works
We’re here for you – so you can focus on your clients.
As part of our partner network, you’ll be first in line when we need to offer additional support to our customers. Work with us to identify customer needs and we’ll help to put your clients on the path to product-led growth.
You and your team will have the ability to switch between accounts as needed, allowing you to keep on top of your work and keep delivering success. With a 10% referral bonus, you’ll see extra income simply for pointing your contacts in the direction of the tools they need.
What you get
- Free ProdPad account for your business
- 10% first year referral bonus for ProdPad subscriptions that originate from your network
- Multiple client ProdPad accounts managed via a single login.
- Access to ProdPad training and educational materials, including slides, workbooks, white papers and case studies.
- Membership of the ProdPadTalk community, where you can join conversations around best practice.
- Support for multiple integrations and multiple products to enable
- Quick import of your client’s existing backlog – help them migrate over painlessly.
- Brand yourself as a “ProdPad Approved Partner” and get backlinks from our site.
A plan made for you
- Use your wealth of product management expertise and share it with your clients, so they can take their product into the future.
- Ensure your clients build the right thing at the right time – and learn how to continue doing it.
- Use a product management tool that helps you work with multiple clients at once – with an easy switchover for them once they’re self-sufficient.
- Promote best practices around lean roadmap, idea workflow and OKRs, using our support when explaining the value to company stakeholders.
- Work with high-value clients who appreciate the value of a well-established expert.