We provide a service that allows you and your team to be more productive in your product management processes.
- Users are in control of their personally identifiable information and its association to other data.
- Respecting this control, we want users to gain the greatest benefit from their data.
- Our focus is on data that will improve the value of ProdPad to our users.
- We won’t provide partners with personally identifiable unless a user has previously agreed to it through terms and conditions of the service or is required for fulfilment of the services offered by ProdPad and its partners that the user has signed up to.
- Our users own their company/product data, including all feedback and product details, notes, images and files collected using ProdPad.
- Any user may request to export all of their data, at any time.
For the purpose of this policy personally identifiable information is:
We collect the following data from 3rd parties and directly:
- Personal information provided by you while using ProdPad services which includes name, email address and photo
- Company/product information collected by you and your team
- Analytic and login cookies as well as server log files
- Data for 3rd party metric services
We do not collect nor store your financial data including but not limited to your credit card details.
Usage of Data
We use the information collected to provide and enhance the services offered by ProdPad.
We will use this information for the:
- Calculation of metrics for the community such as benchmark effort or impact
- Fulfilment of ProdPad services
- Enhancement and improvement of the ProdPad web apps and services in order to provide a better user experience
- Monitoring and reporting for internal business purposes
- Let users know about offers, promotions, new products and updates to ProdPad services based on their preferences
We will NOT:
- We will NOT share personally identifiable information with 3rd parties that is not already publicly available except:
- where you have given us permission to,
- the 3rd party already has that information, or
- as required by law.
- We will NOT share your company/product information with anyone, besides other users explicitly invited to view and collaborate within your account.
Control of Data
Users are in control of their data. We provide the control in the following ways:
- Users choose how much profile information is inputted into ProdPad while understanding a minimum is necessary for ProdPad to work
- Users may request an export and deletion of their data (ideas, user stories, mockups, etc.) from ProdPad at any time.
Google SSO and Data
If you use G Suite to register or log in, we collect some information from Google. This is to allow us to fill out your profile. We also ask for access to Google Drive, which allows you to link Google Drive documents to ProdPad.
We store your name and email provided by Google as part of your profile in ProdPad. Any documents from Google Drive are created as links in ProdPad, but are stored in your Google Drive system. We only access your email and name when you first register or join ProdPad. The documents that are linked are those that you specifically choose to link.
We do not share any of your data we receive from Google.
Security of Data
We take the security of data seriously. We practice a risk management strategy and follow industry standard practices including:
- All data is encrypted at rest and in transit
- Our servers are firewalled and require encrypted logins to access
- In addition to having a standard firewall, all servers are behind a web application firewall
- Servers and software is regularly updated to latest versions to fix security vulnerabilities
- High risk vulnerabilities are patched as soon as identified and the patch is available
- Any passwords we collect are stored encrypted and salted
However, no security measure is completely effective and ProdPad cannot guarantee the complete security of users’ personally identifiable information.
Change of Ownership or other Business Transaction
In the event ProdPad enters into a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, or the sale of all or part of its assets (a “Business Transition”), users’ data (including personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information associated with the ProdPad services) will likely be part of the assets transferred.
Access to your information. If you wish to see the personal information we hold about you, please log in to the Settings section. If you have any further queries or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last Update: 17 January, 2018 – added Google Section and additional security protections