New ‘Premium’ plan!
New Premium Plan
You spoke, we listened. Based on the feedback we were getting from customers and potential customers alike, we realised that so many of you fell into a category that placed you somewhere between Plus and Enterprise.
We created a new plan, Premium.
In addition to that, Premium gives you access to:
- Idea Capturing – Gather ideas from your team and other sources, via web or email.
- Tagging and Filtering – Add tags to ideas to keep them organized, and used filters to sift through them later.
- Spec Collaboration – Capture the business case, user stories, functional specs, related files and details for any product spec.
- Daily and Weekly Reports – Stay in the loop with a daily or weekly digest, showing all of the activity from your account.
- Mockup Collaboration – Upload your mockups, screengrabs, and design assets, and comment directly on them.
- User Persona Management – Record and build on your User Personas, and associate them to specific ideas or products.
- Roadmap Management – Outline your current, near-term, and future product initiatives in a clear format.
- Product Pipeline – Sort your ideas, user stories, and other tasks into a list of relative priorities.
- Product Canvas – Provide your team and other stakeholders a high-level overview of each of your products.
- 3x 3rd-party Integrations – Connect ProdPad to up to three task/project management tools, development tools, or customer service tools of your choice.
- Extra security: Full SSL – We use 128bit SSL throughout your account to make sure you’re always extra secure.
As part of these changes, we’ve adjusted our prices a little bit – now lower! If you were on Basic or Plus packages already, you’ll be taking advantage of a sweet $5 a month difference in your bill, effective immediately.
Basic packages are now available at $19 USD per month. Plus packages are now available at $39 a month. See our full list of Plans and Pricing.