How to build a product roadmap everyone understands
Unlocking the power of a well crafted product roadmap separates great product managers from the good.
Learn best practices, how to navigate past common pitfalls, and create transparency for your team in 5 short lessons.
The original Gantt chart-style roadmap is broken.
Gantt charts don’t work. They are bloated, tired and full of guesstimations. They have only survived this long because no one thought there was another way.
Meet the theme-based product roadmap.
It’s clear, visual and accessible – and it’s changing the way product managers talk to their teams. Freedom has never looked so good.
What will you learn from the course
In 5 short steps you’ll learn how to:
- Use our proven template to set up your own theme-based roadmap.
- Learn how to focus on the bigger picture and communicate the “why” behind your product decisions.
- Learn how to make better product decisions & align your company’s strategy to the same product goals and outcomes.
- The right way to plan releases and communicating with your development team.
- Managing up – learn how to get your executive team on board.
Sign up now for this free product roadmap e-course.
Don’t worry we aren’t going to spam you, we’d simply like your details so we can send you a simple follow up to see how you got on, no other obligations.
Janna Bastow is co-founder of ProdPad, software that helps product managers plan and deliver better products. Janna also organizes ProductTank events around the world, including Mind The Product, a global community of product managers. She likes to inspire great product conversations by asking: “What problem are you trying to solve?”