Now You Can See Who’s In ProdPad With You
At ProdPad, we don’t want you sitting in a corner coming up with ideas by yourself.
The next big idea could come from a piece of customer feedback, a lively conversation in Slack or an off-hand comment during your product roadmap presentation. You never know!
As a product manager, your best bet is to collect them and pull in your colleagues to help you validate and move them forward.
You can already invite unlimited reviewers to submit new ideas to your product backlog, discuss those ideas and assign them to help you write product specs.
Now with real-time collaboration, you can see who in ProdPad with you while you’re working.
When another user joins the same page as you, their profile pic will appear at the top right of your screen. As more users join in, colored dots will appear to indicate their presence.
With real-time collaboration, you’ll always be working with the most up-to-date version of documents in ProdPad. This makes it easier for you to work on ideas while your colleagues are active and hold live discussions. You’ll see all updates reflected immediately in front of you!
Now, there’s nothing stopping you from rounding up the experts around your company and building the next best thing together.
Meet the ProdPadder
- Andrea is a Product Support and Management expert, technical writer, and social network monkey. An undercover geek with a passion for music, animals, and avid unicorn rights activist, she's always up for a challenge.
More from them
- ProdPad Updates2017.05.11Now You Can See Who’s In ProdPad With You
- Andrea Says2016.12.02The ‘Completed’ Column: Track Your Key Metrics On Completed Roadmap Cards
- Andrea Says2016.11.16CSV Importer: Import Your Backlog To ProdPad In Minutes
- Andrea Says2016.11.04Product Portfolio Planning: Track All Your Products In One View