The ‘Completed’ Column: Track Your Key Metrics On Completed Roadmap Cards
Your product roadmap isn’t just about looking out into the future. As you wrap up work on a roadmap card, you want to be able to communicate the results and outcomes of your work across your organization. Did you meet your objectives? Did you hit your numbers and key metrics?
For a data-driven company, this is how you keep your eye on the ball. With our ‘Completed’ column, you can now make your key objectives, conclusions and completion dates available to everyone you work with.
How it works
When you wrap up a roadmap card, mark it as “complete.” This moves the card into the Completed column where the following is available:
Completion date: This is the only place you’ll find dates on your ProdPad roadmap 😉
Objectives, KPIs and observations: You can use the free-form text field to include the overall results of your project, A/B tests, key conclusions, insights, and so on. We all track different objectives differently, so don’t feel like you have to stick to any particular format.
How to get it
The Completed column is a standard feature on all ProdPad accounts! ?
Meet the ProdPadder
- Andrea is a Product Support and Management expert, technical writer, and social network monkey. An undercover geek with a passion for music, animals, and avid unicorn rights activist, she's always up for a challenge.
More from them
- Andrea Says2016.12.02The ‘Completed’ Column: Track Your Key Metrics On Completed Roadmap Cards
- Andrea Says2016.11.16CSV Importer: Import Your Backlog To ProdPad In Minutes
- Andrea Says2016.11.04Product Portfolio Planning: Track All Your Products In One View
- Customer Success2016.10.24There’s One Bulletproof Way To Politely To Tell Your Customers “No”