CSV Importer: Import Your Backlog To ProdPad In Minutes
Are you migrating to ProdPad? Our CSV importer is here to help you make Moving Day painless.
Whether you currently managing your backlog items in spreadsheets or project tools, you can migrate your existing product backlog to ProdPad with a CSV file and the click of a button.
How to use it
- Create a .CSV file of your existing backlog. We have a sample CSV you can use for reference.
- Import your backlog directly from the Dashboard or from the ideas list by clicking the “Import” button.
The importing wizard will pop up and guide you through mapping each column in your CSV file.
Depending on the size of the file it may take a few minutes to complete the upload. You will receive an email confirmation once the process is complete.
How to get it
The CSV importer is available on all accounts! ?
Meet the ProdPadder
- Andrea is a Product Support and Management expert, technical writer, and social network monkey. An undercover geek with a passion for music, animals, and avid unicorn rights activist, she's always up for a challenge.
More from them
- Andrea Says2016.12.02The ‘Completed’ Column: Track Your Key Metrics On Completed Roadmap Cards
- Andrea Says2016.11.16CSV Importer: Import Your Backlog To ProdPad In Minutes
- Andrea Says2016.11.04Product Portfolio Planning: Track All Your Products In One View
- Customer Success2016.10.24There’s One Bulletproof Way To Politely To Tell Your Customers “No”